Rehab your Hip by Physio Phebe is designed to help you rehabilitate from chronic hip pain or injury, or simply help you to improve your hip function.
(PLEASE NOTE: This guide is not designed to replace individual advice from a Physiotherapist. It is designed as a starting point for those with limited access to Physiotherapy services. Please see our full Terms & Conditions prior to purchasing this product by clicking here.)
Using a straightforward approach, Physio Phebe guides you through specific & easy to follow exercises that focus on 3 key areas:
– Mobility: to increase your hip range of movement
– Strength: to strengthen the muscles supporting your hip
– Control: to improve your hip stability
In the eBook guide you will receive:
– A video with each exercise clearly explained and demonstrated by Physio Phebe (via an external link)
– Printable written and illustrated explanations of each exercise
– Specific program guidance including frequency & progression
– General rehab tips including when to apply heat vs ice
– Lifetime access to the guide and video
Phebe utilises 3 key pieces of equipment in the guide:
– Red Resistance Band
PLEASE NOTE: This product is a downloadable EBOOK. On completion of purchase you will receive a download link.